EG Management provides full service artist management solutions for a variety of music business clients ranging from gospel, hip-hop, rnb, country, and more.
EG utilizes knowledge of some of the most experienced and respected music professionals in the industry and takes pride in implementing innovative business solutions to develop the careers of a client roster of rising stars in the entertainment industry.
See artists that we manage HERE
Every year, EG produces small to mid scale music events throughout the Southeast.
From in-house creative, marketing, sponsorship and production teams, we execute high quality festival experiences that range from small and intimate to big and epic.
Find more information about our upcoming Synergy Music Series HERE
We are a full service management company providing comprehensive services to the venues we are involved with.
We book the entertainment, we produce events with our event production team, we have a full service marketing department, and we sell sponsorships.
– Event Planning & Management
– Venue Selection & Site Build
– Operations & Logistics
– Booking & Talent Buying
– Liaison Services for Municipal, Civic & Special Interest Groups
– Budget Planning & Oversight
– Permits & Insurance
– Security & Safety
– Transportation Planning & Execution
– Accommodations & Guest Services
– Vendor Sourcing & Management
– Environmental & Greening Programs
– Accessibility (ADA) Planning & Programs
– Merchandising & Concessions
– Creative Services
– Traditional Marketing & Media Planning
– Interactive Marketing & Digital Programs
– Public Relations & Publicity
– Film & Television Production
– Sponsorship Sales & Services
– Ticketing & Credentials
– Hospitality for Special Guests & VIPs
– Children’s Programming
– Volunteer Management
– Nonprofit Partnership Building
Specifically, we execute the following:
Maximize facility usage with efficient and sustainable mix of events
Establish and maintain relationships with major touring companies and show promoters
Produce and create shows, trade shows and special events
Negotiate contracts with promoters, manage sporting events, and sell sponsorships
Manage, market and operate sports teams as well as building tenants
Understand the profitability of events and maximize the bottom line based on our experience in managing public facilities
Market our venues through a variety of relationships and target the appropriate media for each event
Provide risk management to maintain safety while minimizing liability
Strive to maximize revenue and economic impact while minimizing the expense and liability of our venues